Trying something a little different this time … here is a slideshow of the boy’s 10 month old photos. Although I think they are closer to 11 months old by this point 🙂 Where does the time go?
Here are all the fun and new things the boys are up to:
- They are just about walking! Pulling up on everything and anything, walking while holding fingers, pushing the fire engine everywhere!
- Sometimes when the boys wake up from their naps they spend about 20 mins talking and playing with each other through the crib bars before crying for me.
- Loving finger foods – peas, corn, puffs, soft fruits, etc.
- Logan has a weird thing with choking himself – fingers down his throat. Can babies have bulimia?
- Weston has started to snort out of his nose – Jaden used to do this when he was little.
- The boys follow me around the room, under my feet, pulling at my pant legs to get me to pick them up.
- They really get jealous of one another when I hold one of them.
- Logan steals Weston’s nook all of the time! Give him his own and he won’t take it … he just crawls right up to Weston and plucks it out of his mouth. Sibling rivalry at 10 months old? ugh oh!
- Weston enjoys sitting on my lap for extended periods of time; while Logan will cry, need me to hold him for a few seconds and then is off onto another adventure.
- They are fascinated with the way their voices sound in the bathroom.
- They are making Mama and Dada sounds … still not 100% sure if they know what they mean yet. Although Doug is confident they have been saying his name for months now 🙂